Cloud TV System and Dashboard
The innovative new Cloud Tv system and dashboard package, is a true Software as a Service management platform for all digital surfaces.
Cloud based TV system
Presenting a New Standard in Screen Management
A New Standard
Powered by Amazon Cloud Services, and the Amazon CloudFront CDN, it offers unparalleled levels of performance and stability for all of your display management applications.
Designed to be API centric at its core, the Cloud Tv system and dashboard, offers simple integration to existing platforms while also extracting and presenting content published from external 3rd party sources. With unrivalled possibilities for customization, branding and navigation, the platform gives you a powerful connection with your audience.
All management and customisation of the guest experience is facilitated though an intuitive and powerful web based content management system.
Hotel staff can easily update TV information pages from their web browser, while technical staff are able to manage the TV hardware remotely.
Our Cloud hosted platform will be provisioned 100% from the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud, all hosting fees are covered in the recurring license.
- Hosted in AWS
- Internet Bandwidth requirements:
– Up to 100 screens: 10Mbit/s
– 100-500 screens: 100Mbit/s
– 500+ screens: 200+ Mbit/s
- IP or COAX or wifi compatible
- Wi-Fi signal SNR not below 18dB ,
- Wi-Fi strength not below -65 dB
- IP, DVB, analogue channel support,
- Hotel to provide DHCP server
- Contact Hospitality Partner for a complete TV compatibility list
Cast to TV
Cast to TV is your one-stop solution for guest content casting.
- Stand alone or with IPTV TV platform
- iOS and Android compatible
- Simple QR code authentication
- Multiple guest device support
- Multi TV support for suites
- Casting usage analytics
- Front desk support tools
- Automated disconnect at check-out
An intuitive and powerful web based management system
This solution securely connects the guest to their in-room Chromecast service to offer an ‘at home’ content casting experience.
All management and customisation of the casting experience is facilitated though an intuitive and powerful web based management system.
Technical staff are able to manage the Chromecast hardware remotely, including wiFi strength monitoring, naming and connectivity status.
An on-premise server will be used to facilitate the platform, this can be installed as a Virtual Machine, or as dedicated hardware. Cloud back-up is included as standard.